We Offer Curbside Pickup
Curbside Pickup Process:
1.) Patrons can make their request by e-mailing the library at email@example.com.
- The library catalog is accessible via facebook and by clicking here.
- Don't have a specific request, we can put together a mystery bag. Just let us know information such as genre, authors, and age range of the reader.
- Patrons without email accessibility may call the library at 842-0330.
2.) The Curbside Pick-Up will be offered Monday through Friday, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm.
3.) Patrons will call when they arrive during pick-up hours. We will place their bagged items outside the front door for them to retrieve.
Returning and Our Cleaning Process:
- Items will be returned in a plastic bag via the drop box. DVDs/Audiobooks will be returned in the tote placed outside the front door during regular business hours.
- We will remove the items daily from the drop box Monday through Friday. The items will be placed in isolation for three days. After the three-day period, the items will be wiped down with disinfecting wipes.
- Fines will be waived until we go back to “normal” business operations.
- New patrons are welcome! We can set up new accounts via email and phone.
Borrowing books is at the tip of your fingers.....
Try The Libby App
Use this app to borrow ebooks & audio books.
From your iOS or Android device, find the the Libby App and download.
Use this app is to borrow ebooks & audio books.
If you have a kindle, this would be the app we recommend using.
Tripp County Library Catalog
Search our library catalog by clicking on the Tripp County Library Catalog link above.